January first, 2023, Design Container and Artisti Dialog merged and became the new agency Stem. From the first of December, Gulsvik took over the role as Managing Director. She has worked at the agency for nine years and has most recently had the roles of Chief Operating Officer and Project Director.
“This is a great vote of confidence and a challenge I am really looking forward to. We enjoy a high level of trust among our clients, and we have a strong team that will continue to deliver great results and solutions for our clients.” says Gulsvik.
Technology, finance and energy
Design Container was founded in 2006 by Linn-Cecilie Linnemann and Michael Linnemann. The agency has specialised in branding, design and digital solutions for both Norwegian and international companies in the areas of technology, finance and renewable energy. Stem Agency will count about 30 employees with a turnover of around NOK 75 million.
In 2015, the Artisti Group acquired 70 percent of the shares in Design Container. The remaining 30 percent are held by a number of the agency’s employees. Gulsvik believes that 2023 will be an exciting year for the agency, especially with the merger of Design Container and Artisti Dialog.
“With broader expertise, we can deliver on several verticals, and when our customers face increasingly complex business challenges and communication requirements, we are even better equipped to meet these together,” says Gulsvik.
For further information, please contact:
Kaia Gulsvik, Stem Agency
+47 417 60 987